In Vivo Optical Imaging System
The lab is equipped with a Carestream (Bruker) In-Vivo MS FX PRO imaging system. Features include:
- Fast f/0.95 lens option ideal for luminescent and radioisotopic imaging capabilities
- High speed X-ray head for rapid 3 second small animal X-ray images
- 3.3 X geometric magnification stage standard for very high resolution X-ray imaging
- 4 megapixel digital CCD camera, cooled to -29C abs.
- Automated excitation and emission filter systems with 29 excitation filter positions, 14 excitation filters and 4 emission filter positions with 6 patented wide angle emission filters, deliver outstanding fluorescent imaging sensitivity and flexibility.
- Automated 5-position x-ray filter system allows multiple energy measurements for enhanced bone density and enhanced imaging of soft tissue structures.
- Radiographic and radioisotopic imaging screens
- Automated animal heater unit
- Multimodal Animal Rotation System (MARS) for 360 degree coverage of your subject.
- Excitation range 410 – 760 nm
- Emission filters: 535, 600, 700, 750, 790, and 830 nm