Experimental and Preclinical Imaging Laboratory research activities include:
- Measure drug efficacy by monitoring tumor growth of orthotopic/xenograft models by luminescence or fluorescence.
- X-ray imaging in order to observe development of metastases in intracardiac injection or orthotopic transplantation models.
- Bone Density Software for studying bone diseases, such as arthritis and osteoporosis, and measuring efficacy of drugs and other treatment options that may affect bone mineral and other densities.
- Monitor near IR fluorescent dyes in order to assess drug delivery via nanoparticles.
- Delivery of near IR expression vectors to track gene of interest and/or tumor growth and in vivo target validation of molecular therapies.
- piRFP: 690 nm ex, 713 nm em (more information)